If you love AVEDA products, this is your dream job.
Our high-energy AVEDA Experience Center at Summit Mall is in need of an Inventory Team Leader to plan, direct and coordinate the process of ordering/receiving materials and products. This includes talking to vendors on pricing and availability needed to keep items flowing into our facilities.
Illustrative duties may include, but are not restricted to, one or more of the following:
- Maintain current database for all point of sale (front desk) transactions
- Run reports and analyze data.
- Work closely with Accounting establishing favorable terms of sale with vendors, reconciling charges and Quarterly reporting. Work closely with Marketing and Sales in conjunction with promos and sales.
- Monitoring for Usage vs. Services and Sales vs. Inventory. Monitoring weekly Inventory counts.
- Communicate with team members on a regular basis regarding suggestions, ideas and challenges.
- Expense shippers or review expensed shippers for correct pricing and receipt/charges.
- Submit credit memos to vendors after returned shipments or damaged items.Review weekly retail counts.
- Communicate with team members to determine reasons for discrepancies.
- Shipping/Receiving assistance for the salon.
- Audit location by spot checking reported numbers. Connect with team members if issues arise.
Occasional Full Time and Part Time employees
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education and Experience: High School Degree. 2-3 years work experience in related field.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office. Understanding of Inventory Software preferred.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: N/A
- Location: Mentor Salon
- Communication and Interactions: Daily interaction with customers, staff, management, and at times vendors.
- Reliable method of transportation
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to stand and walk
- Ability to talk and hear
- Clear vision at close and mid distances
- Color vision (able to distinguish colors)
- Manual dexterity to operate general office equipment, such as phone, computer, printer, scanner, copy machine and fax.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Office environment (controlled climate).
- Exposure to hair products and hair chemicals